Tata Harrier showcased in Auto Expo 2018 is now-a-days in discussion as a hot topic. It was showcased in Autoexpo as a concept vehicle with the name H5X.
Without wasting so much time Tata disclosed its name Harrier and also started its booking at the price of Rs 30,000.
Its launch date is still a mystery but in this blog we will tell you about most of the features which are given in it-
Tata Harrier’s overview-
- It is a 5-seater SUV based on Monocoque chassis.
- Tata Harrier is made on Land Rover’s D8 plateform. It is based on
Optimal Modular Skilled Global Advanced which is developed by Jaguar with the help of Land Rover.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport is also based on the same plateform.
- Its dynamic design is based on Impact 2.0 design language. It is first production car of Tata based on Impact 2.0 design.
Features of Tata Harrier
Tata Harrier will be a feature loaded car. It will be coupled with lots of feature like any other modern Tata car. It is also expected that it will have some other features which are newly introduced by Tata and will be available in Tata Harrier only.
- LED day time running lights(DRLs)
- Projector headlamps
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- ConnectNext full touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Car play coupled with JBL speakers
- Wooden and Silver dual tone interior with black dashboard
- Multi Drive Modes
- Instrument cluster with Speedometer at right side and RPM meter and MID at left
- Front armrest with cold storage
- Shark fin
- Roof mounted antenna
- Electrical seat height adjustment
Safety Features of Tata Harrier
- Dual Airbag
- ABS(Anti-lock Breaking System)
- EBD(Electronic Break Distribution)
- ESP(Electronic Stability Program)
- HDC(Hill Descent Control)
Engine of Tata Harrier
Tata harrier will get a competely new 2.0 Liter 4-cylinder KRYOTEC diesel engine. Which will be coupled with Electron Variable Geometry turbocharged(eVGT). It will produce 140 bhp of power. Its KRYTEC diesel is much more refined for a better and smooth performance and is inspired from rocket engines. Tata says this engine will be much more reliable in terms of mileage and power both from another cars of this segment.It is supposed to have 6-speed manual transmission system.
Price of Tata Harrier
The prices of Tata Harrier is yet not disclosed. But it is expected that Tata will not make it high priced vehicle and according to us this new vehicle will be priced between 15 lakh to 20 lakh.